Friday, September 17, 2010

Sunshine Cleaning, Amy Adams in a vulnerable role

Sunshine Cleaning (2008)
Jamal's Rating: 4 stars
Netflix Average Rating: 3.5 stars

Maybe I just have a thing for redheads. Also, good dialogue. The kind where the characters speak a little bit deliberately, are tactful and caring and yet they humor each other in a soulful way. Go check it out, it's not a particularly funny movie, just a good one. Sigh. I didn't leave the house today. Not once. Not even to take the garbage out. I had posted a queen size bed on Craigslist last night, and woke up to find about thirteen messages for it in my inbox. This lady called and said she could pick it up tonight around 8pm, so I cancelled my evening hike with Mike, and then later she called and cancelled on me. Said she could come tomorrow morning. So basically sat around the house all day in my running shorts, the ones I went on and on about the other day. My friend Paul called me about three times but I didn't answer. All he wants to do is talk about videogames and movies. Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment